Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cornelia B Daly
Dr. Cornelia B Daly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Daly is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Daly has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cornelia B Daly has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cornelia B Daly has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Cornelia B Daly has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cornelia B Daly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Daly has been my doctor for almost 15 years. She delivered my son after leaving a in the middle of a race when he came 3 weeks early!(She's a runner!). I have her cell phone number and she is available to me 24/7. I have never had a doctor that spends so much time with me, really hears me and actually follows up with me after hours and on weekends! Her care and the care of the office is exemplary. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
If your are a patient, PLEASE be careful to educate yourself prior to going to your appointment. Dr. Daly failed as a physician/diagnostician and should not be practicing medicine without additional training. Even though she came highly recommended, had I not visited another physician I would be dead.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Daly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1983
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Cornelia B Daly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
Locations & DirectionsFrumovitz Matsunagia Daly Ross Thompson & Vog, 2001 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 970W, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Cornelia B Daly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.