Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cory A Dunnick has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 24
After 3 years of trying to diagnose a skin rash with other doctors, she walked in the room, looked at what appeared to be a white head and said This is coming off today! It was a basal cell carcinoma. She correctly identified the rash as skin lupus. Terrific doctor, wonderful manner with patients. Extremely caring!
Dr. Dunnick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Cory A Dunnick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Colorado Hospital, 12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cory A Dunnick in this video.
Dr. Cory A Dunnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.