Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig L Iwamoto has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Craig L Iwamoto has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Craig L Iwamoto has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig L Iwamoto is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Fantastic Doctor. Although, I do have to have say that the office is filthy. Along with the front desk receptionists being rude and unprofessional. As a first impression I would not continue to see Dr. Iwamoto for ongoing care only because I felt like I was intruding on the staffs personal time. I did not feel welcome nor like they wanted me there. All the food at the front desks made the atmosphere very unprofessional, chewing food while talking and answering the phones is not a pleasure to watch or understand. I am not one to usually complain but, I feel you should be aware of these circumstances so you can better your practice.
Dr. Iwamoto was the surgeon who helped with my mom's care when she was diagnosed with breast cancer several years ago. He was incredibly kind, straight forward and well educated on her diagnosis and treatment. He did not rush our appointments and ensured we had time to ask as many questions as we needed to. He worked well and communicated regularly with her team of doctors and although she eventually lost her battle, Dr. Iwamoto was a light for our family as we underwent the journey of her illness from beginning to end. I also used Dr. Iwamoto to remove a benign lipoma from my back. He and his staff are wonderful and patient oriented. I highly recommend him!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Dr. Craig L Iwamoto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert West Surgery, 1111 Shadow Ln, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Craig L Iwamoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.