Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Craig A Landow
Dr. Craig A Landow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Drexel Hill, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig A Landow has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Craig A Landow has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Craig A Landow has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig A Landow is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 14
Dr. Landow is friendly, but has no regard for your time whatsoever! Waits of over an hour are normal, and I have waited for 90 minutes. I won't be going back. Don't believe the staff. They'll keep telling you that your "next", or he'll see you "shortly." I understand that they're just doing their job, but it doesn't make the wait any more bearable. Find someone else that values your time because he doesn't!!
This office is terrible! You wait well over an hour and it smells like urine. When he finally comes in to see you, he has his hand on the doorknob. When I left with my X-rays, I later found out they put someone else's X-rays in my envelope. Don't waste your time or hard earned money on this practice.
23 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Craig A Landow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIndependence Urology Inc, 2100 Keystone Ave Ste 307, Drexel Hill, PA
Dr. Craig A Landow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Drexel Hill, PA.