Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Craig R Metzger
Craig R Metzger is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He speaks English.
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 6
I broke my wrist skiing in Utah and had Dr Metzger monitor my broken wrist and took x rays every month as I was in Arizona for the winter. When I returned home to Utah my hand doctor said I had to have it rebroken because it didn't heal right. Dr Metzger completely failed to tell me that the wrist was slipping as he monitored my x rays every month. Truly he is incompetent.
I went into see Dr. Metzger with groin pain, lateral hip pain and stiffness. I had been misdiagnosed with a groin strain for 11 years which got progressively worse. Dr. Metzger at first seemed very caring and ordered a CT Scan. It took a month to get an appointment to find out about my CT Scan. Also, it was a VERY long wait to see him both times I went in. Then he said I had hip impingement and needed arthroscopy for my hip, and he would refer me to a doctor to help me. After a month I never had a referral and was in pain with young children. I called and they still had not found anyone to refer me to. So, I started looking on the internet and calling around to find a hip arthroscopic surgeon. After seeing 2, I found out I have hip dysplasia, arthritis, bone spurs to name a few. Arthroscopy would not help enough, and I needed hip replacement at a young age. I have went to 5 docs for opinions now,and the consesus is I would need hip replacement for pain relief as no meds help and arthroscopy may relieve some of the pain. Now I am limping and can barely sit or bend over, so must make a choice. Dr. Metzger's office NEVER called with a referral, took a long time to return calls and did not care I was in pain and needed to find a solution. Oh, and by the way, the CT scan was ALOT of useless radiation as no other hip doctor wanted to see a CT scan and just wanted to see an Xray. I truly wish he was right that I just needed arthroscopy, but not one other doctor was optimistic it could help. One arthroscopic surgeon said he would try, I would be on crutches 6 weeks or more, may still have a limp, and may or may not help. Only total hip replacement would help.
Craig R Metzger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions20325 N 51st Ave, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Craig R Metzger in this video.
Craig R Metzger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.