Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig R Wolff has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Showing 5 of 19
I saw LSI/Dr. Wolff in 2013. He's demeanor is horrible as you'll see in the other reviews (rude and devoid of emotion - you are nothing but a number or a piece of meat on an assemble line at LSI and w/ him). He cut me across the waistline vs. up the spin to do a double herniated disk procedure. I've since had to have it redone - first thing everyone asks is 'why would the surgeon cut you along your waist line? second thing I learned is the work done was poor and a TREMENDOUS amount of scar tissue was the result. I wouldn't recommend LSI to anyone - not only are they poor at their work, their billing department is suspect at best - and I'd stress not to go to Dr. Wolff given my experience.
The staff and facility are incredible. Dr Wolff was rude and abrupt. I said, "You don't look very happy". He replied , " You would not be very happy either if you had to get up this early ". I had very minimal success with the surgery. I still take medication and have epideurals every four to six months. I only met Dr Wolff briefly before the surgery. I would definitely not recommend him . That is unfortunate because the rest of the staff was very helpful and professional .
As you can see from the other reviews, 50% of the reviewers are happy with Dr. Wolff and 50% are terribly unhappy because their surgery was terribly botched up as was mine. Are these the odds you want from someone performing surgery on your back? I am lying on my back numb from the buttocks down because he caused my L4-L5 disk to herniate. But the worst part is that LSI did nothing to help me after the fact, causing me the worst pains of my life for a month before I went to a real neurosurgeon to go back in to do fusion of the area because "Dr." Wolff had managed to grind out all the supporting structure at that level. Please run away from LSI as quickly as you can. You may contact me if you wish. I am not a shill for other doctors. I am a retired military officer who does not wish this to happen to anyone else.
28 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Craig R Wolff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig R Wolff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarpon Springs, FL.