Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig B Wiener has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
I started seeing Dr. Weiner at the beginning of my pregnancy. He was very quick and rushed, but seemed okay at first. During follow up visits, he didn't review my blood work and his staff didn't actually print it out until I asked about it! When I asked him about my TSH levels (I have hypothyroidism) he raised his voice with me and told me "You're the patient, not a colleague, so you don't get to question your lab results." He refused to treat my hypothyroidism, so I switched OBs and my new doc was appalled that my elevated TSH was not addressed! A person is more than a lab number and deserves to be listened to and not spoken down to. Also, the staff is atrocious and will not return phone calls about blood work without several messages being left over the course of a week. When the nurse practitioner does call back, she acts like you're the problem! She actually told me to listen to my doctor, rather than what the research says about hypothyroidism in pregnancy! Despite my lab results and symptoms not being addressed. I'm so glad I switched to a doctor who takes the time to listen, to explain, and to really care about the patient. It's not just me, it's also my baby the doctor is responsible for, so make sure you get the best care possible!
I have been a patient of Dr. Craig's for 17 years. He is absolutely the best!! He is so caring and willing to help any way he can . He is the only doctor that took the time to listen to me and actually appropriately diagnosed my condition!!! In an Era of computers he has managed to keep the personal touch. Love the new office and happy he got all new staff. His old front desk person was a monster. I would highly recommend DR. Craig!!!
Dr. Wiener is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1988
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Craig B Wiener accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig B Wiener in this video.
Dr. Craig B Wiener is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.