Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cristy A Robertson has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I'm with DaVita, I don't know if Dr. Robertson is still with that company, but when I had her as a doctor she was the best. The doctor I have right now hasn't shown me much and always changing things to portal. We as patients know our bodies. She always listen to you and treats you accordingly. I want her back. I'm an 29 years ESRD patient.
Dr. Robertson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Cristy A Robertson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKidney Specialists Of So Nv, 500 S Rancho Dr Ste 12, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Cristy A Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.