Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson has 2 locations
1267 Highway 54 W Ste 5200
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Book Online Now
Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 4 of 4
Best Doctor Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson - Posted on October 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson - Posted on April 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson - Posted on January 30th, 2013
Listen to the patient- one on one
Self-verified patient of Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson - Posted on November 3rd, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson
Dr. Young is board-certified in family medicine. She completed her residency at the Medical Center at Columbus Regional in Columbus, Georgia. She obtained the degree of Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Young has practiced medicine in Georgia for over eight years in Columbus, Stone Mountain and Newnan. Her professional memberships include the American Osteopathic Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Although she has many interests in medicine, Dr. Young is especially interested in treating adolescents ages 13 and older, weight management, and healthy living and prevention. She believes in taking a team approach to healthcare in which the physician and the patient work together to improve the patient%u2019s health. She believes knowledge is power and works to educate all of her patients on healthy living. In her spare time, Dr. Young enjoys travel, good food, and reading.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson, DO - Family Medicine in Fayetteville, GA, in this video.
Dr. Crystal A Young-Wilson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.