The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curt A Vogel MD
Dr. Curt A Vogel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA, with another office in La Jolla, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatopathology and Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Curt A Vogel has 2 locations
3613 Vista Way
Oceanside, CA 92056
9850 Genesee Ave Ste 530
La Jolla, CA 92037
Book Online Now
Dr. Curt A Vogel has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Curt A Vogel has the following 5 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Curt A Vogel - Posted on December 28th, 2018
After my last appt with Dr. Vogel, doctor said I probably needed no further treatment for the presence of a basel cell. Vogel removed a small area of my ear skin to "eliminate" the basel cells diagnosed. The symptoms continued, so I went to Dr. Jiang at UCSD where I found that the entire outside of my left ear was covered with cancerous Basel cells. It took a painful process and three months of recovery before the skin healed. Glad I didn't waste more time with Dr. Vogel. I went to Dr. Nam before Dr. Vogel where I had another empty treatment and diagnosis.
Dermatologist Medical Group, Oceanside, CA
Self-verified patient of Dr. Curt A Vogel - Posted on February 27th, 2011
My overall experience I received from Dr. Curt Vogel was good. Dr. Vogel treated me for a skin rash and for a skin tag removal procedure at D. M. G. he did an excellent job on these two procedures and gave me quality health care. Dr. Vogel always welcomed any questions I had regarding my skin condition and spent about 20 - 30 minutes with me in the examination room.
15 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Curt A Vogel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Curt A Vogel, MD - Dermatopathology in Oceanside, CA, in this video.
Dr. Curt A Vogel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.