Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Curtis A Kiest has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Keist will tell you what he thinks you want to hear, the entire time leading you to agree to his "suggestion" regarding types of hip replacement. In the end he talked me into something that I greatly regret. He promised that the type of replacement he wanted to utilize would last me--a young man--a life time. Now, 10 years later it needs to be replaced. I am very unhappy!
38 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1980
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Dr. Curtis A Kiest accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Center, 2200 Ofarrell St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Curtis A Kiest is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.