Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dahlia E Reid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dahlia E Reid has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Dahlia E Reid has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dahlia E Reid is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Not a good listener. Rushes my visit, prescribed me a medication that caused me to gain weight knowing I was taking weight management classes for bariatric surgery that she referred me for. Wouldn't refer me to see an endocrinologist as I requested to gave my thyroid thoroughly checked out because SHE didn't feel I needed to see one. Last I checked, I know my body better than she does.
The office staff was curt and not very helpful. I would make an appointmen with Dr. Reid and then be seen by a P.A.. Later I was chastized, by her assistant when I needed a prescription refill, because I hadn't seen Dr. Reid in a long time. Also getting medical records took three trips to the office and I'm still not sure I have them all.
Dr. Reid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Dahlia E Reid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaltimore Medical System at Middlesex, 1245 Eastern Blvd, Essex, MD
Dr. Dahlia E Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Essex, MD.