Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale W Asbury has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
He is kind, efficient, and will describe medical problems or medicine and why you do or don't need it in detail. He always makes me feel like my problems are being managed in a careful, thoughtful way. He also phones when I have test results or need a prescription refill instead of just getting his nurse to do it.
He's a great doctor he goes out of his way to help people
We have used Dr. Asbury for a long time,when my husband was having dizzy spells and headaches,he went to work to find out the problem.He had a brain tumor,we set out to see what could be done,saw 7 specialists and they all said the same thing,nothing can be done.Dr. Asbury was with us the whole way,encouraging us ,talking with us about different medicines we might try,and we did try some.He lived 3 years after we found out,the 1st year was pretty normal,the 2nd year he started getting real slow about every thing,the 3rd year was terrible and Dr. Asbury signed off for him to be put in Hospice.He died within 2 weeks.we had wonderful people to help us and we praise GOD he did not linger longer.I still use Dr. Asbury and I trust him
36 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Dale W Asbury accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology Center, 1500 Dodson Ave Ste 175, Fort Smith, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dale W Asbury in this video.
Dr. Dale W Asbury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.