Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Damien B Mallat has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Damien B Mallat has the following 14 expertise
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Pancreatic Diseases
Dr. Damien B Mallat has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 90
I went to this Dr about a year and a half ago. Was desperately needing help. To start off, I had to sit out in the hallway because there was no seating. The office staff was less than helpful and attentive. After getting in to his office, he wouldn't shake my hand, got upset when I asked further questions. I left his office in tears! And I can take a lot!!! Just please stay away from this Dr. This was the worst Drs experience I have ever had!!!
Worse experience! You only see him in his office. The visit was for my Special Needs daughter. He never once got out of his chair to greet us or check her out. When asked to explain my child's extensive GI history, he literally rolled his eyes. He also, lied on his notes and letter to PCP and insurance. The man is rude and inconsiderate. He has no business being physician. He could careless that my child was bleeding severely, losing weight and in pain from her IBD issues.
Went to this man for severe abdominal pain & nausea! He ordered EUS & multiple ERCP 's & Pancreatitis after each procedure. I was left extremely sick & this man's pockets full of money!!! He works out of 10 surgery centers! Does procedures on hundreds of people a day! You are just $$!! If you question him he gets aggravated when you ask questions about your own body!! You don't want to wake up up in a low level surgery centers! Pancreatitis is very serious & causes damage to the pancreas!!! I pray this does not happen to anyone else!! Please do your homework & take time to research this man!
Office filthy. Staff could careless, but dr even more. Extremely inaccurate diagnosis & still suffering from not looking into this guys back ground. I highly recommend you research this man in public information & medical. I don't want anyone to have to go through what I have been through. If I could give zero stars I would. Blessings to everyone who reads this!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Jersey City Medical Center
Dr. Damien B Mallat accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPremier Gastroenterology Of Tx, 7777 Forest Ln Ste C204, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Damien B Mallat in this video.
Dr. Damien B Mallat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.