Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Damion M Harris has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Damian Harris has incredible bedside manner. I was so impressed with him when I received a phone call the night before I was scheduled for rotator cuff surgery. He called to make sure I was ready, to see if I had any questions, and to help put my mind at ease by explaining what all would take place the following day. During all of my visits I was treated with warmth, kindness, and genuine concern for my well-being. He is exceptionally skilled as a surgeon, which is evidenced by the fact that it has been 8 months since surgery and I happy to report that I have no pain at all. I have not missed one day of doing my rehab exercises since surgery, am lifting 10 lb weights, and am able to do push ups with no pain! I am totally back to normal and have gotten my life back, especially in the area of sleep. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about rotator cuff surgery. He is exceptional!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
14 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Damion M Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIndiana Orthopedics Center, 1 Memorial Sq Ste 115, Greenfield, IN
Dr. Damion M Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenfield, IN.