Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dana K Nanigian has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
After 13 years as a prostate cancer patient most of which as her patient I can personally say Dr. Dana Nanigian is the absolute worse urology doctor ever. Mather urology clinic lost me for 5 years on a VA program called Active Surveillance which is a synonym for wanton benign neglect. When they finally discovered their error, and on her watch, it was too late for any recommended preventative treatment and the good doctor continued to sandbag my treatment until my prostate cancer metastasized. My only option now is chemical castration and continued pain and suffering and a very short remaining life for me. She should be charged with criminal neglect. This is my opinion based on my personal experience with Mather urology clinic and Dr. Dana Nanegian
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Dr. Dana K Nanigian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVA Northern California Health Care System, 10535 Hospital Way, Mather, CA
Dr. Dana K Nanigian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mather, CA.