- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel Gelrud has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel Gelrud has the following 39 expertise
- Liver Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Hepatitis C
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis A
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Lactose Intolerance
- Hepatitis B
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Celiac Disease
- Stomach Cancer
- Rectal Fistula
- Fecal Incontinence
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Pancreatic Diseases
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Abdominal Pain
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Kidney Failure (Hepatorenal Syndrome)
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Daniel Gelrud Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7500 SW 87th Ave Ste 101 Miami , FL : (305) 595-9511
More about Dr. Daniel Gelrud
My care philosophy is to provide the highest care possible and treat my patients like members of my family.