Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel W Guehlstorf
Dr. Daniel W Guehlstorf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Guehlstorf is affiliated with Orthopedic Hospital and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. Dr. Guehlstorf has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel W Guehlstorf has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel W Guehlstorf has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Daniel W Guehlstorf has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel W Guehlstorf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
I had an ankle and heel reconstruction and doctor did a wonderful job. I'm now in therapy and they can't believe how well thing's are healing. Doctor was a great listener and their were no surprises. As someone who has had this being the third ankle surgery. I would recommend this doctor hand's down.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Guehlstorf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Daniel W Guehlstorf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsJames W Stone Md, 2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 102, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel W Guehlstorf, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Milwaukee, WI, in this video.
Dr. Daniel W Guehlstorf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.