Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel W Junick
Dr. Daniel W Junick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Junick is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown. Dr. Junick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel W Junick has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Junick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Daniel W Junick accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Mexico Orthopaedics, 201 Cedar St SE Ste 6600, Albuquerque, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel W Junick in this video.
Dr. Daniel W Junick is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.