- Auburn Community Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel L Carr MD
Dr. Daniel L Carr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with other offices in Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY. They have 29 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine.
Dr. Daniel L Carr has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Daniel L Carr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel L Carr has the following 5 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Daniel L Carr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel L Carr
Dr. Carr graduated from the Suny Upstate Med Ctr in 1991. Dr. Carr works in Syracuse, NY and 3 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Carr is affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital.