Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel E Marcus
Dr. Daniel E Marcus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tamarac, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Marcus is affiliated with University Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Marcus has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel E Marcus has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Holter monitoring
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 10
I made the mistake of bringing my grandfather to "Doctor" Marcus. Apparently he is a cardiologist, my grandfather has all symptoms of heart problems and he swears nothing's wrong. Went for a second opinion, was told my grandfather has possibly clogged arteries. When informing Dr. Marcus of this, he was more concerned about me bringing my grandfather to another doctor more than another doctors findings. Save the trouble and go to a real cardiologist.
Dr. Marcus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Daniel E Marcus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDaniel Marcus Md, 7646 N Nob Hill Rd, Tamarac, FL
Dr. Daniel E Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.