Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel A Ramirez Jr
Dr. Daniel A Ramirez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. Dr. Ramirez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel A Ramirez Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
At 74 I have had allergies all my life and taken allergy shots most of my life. Dr. Ramirez is the most caring doctor I have ever had. Evidently his tests are better, because my allergies were made immediately better. He is easy to talk to, listens to your medical problems and provides excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Ramirez for allergy problems.
I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Dan Ramirez, Jr. I wish more doctors would treat their patients the way Dr. Ramirez treated me. He has an awesome personality, he is very interested in his patients concerns and is very thorough before making a diagnosis. Despite the fact I had to have a very thorough skin allergy test, I felt I had an enjoyable and great visit. I would highly recommend him to everyone that needs a good allergy specialist.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ramirez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Daniel A Ramirez Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel A Ramirez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.