Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Schwartz
Dr. Daniel Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroeville, PA, with another office in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center, Allegheny General Hospital and Western Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Daniel Schwartz is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Allegheny General Hospital
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice
CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Forbes Regional Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
North Shore University Hospital
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
Usc University Hospital
CHRISTUS Spohn Health System
10 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Schwartz in this video.
Dr. Daniel Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.