Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr MD
Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goodyear, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr has 2 locations
2940 N Litchfield Rd Ste 110
Goodyear, AZ 85395
Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr - Posted on June 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr - Posted on March 27th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr - Posted on October 30th, 2012
I had problems with constant headaches and had tried a variety of medications from my family doctor, acupuncture, and chiropractic treatment with no good results. Dr. Torzala diagnosed my condition on the first visit and persisted until he found the best treatment which did not include painkillers. He is very interested in good quality of life and I find him a caring and flexible physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr - Posted on October 25th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr - Posted on December 16th, 2011
18 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel T Torzala Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.