Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darrell G Lowrey has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 6
I have know Dr. Darell Lowry for over thirty years. I worked with him while employed at Floyd Medical Center, Ambulance Service, Security, and Emergency Room. I also worked at Floyd County Government Insurance, which I had several people to refer to Dr Lowry for Worker Comp. I also had surgery on my right knee, and my husband has had several surgeries with him also. He is a fine Doctor, with compassion and the utmost care. He has a manner or professionalism but puts the patient at ease. I suggest to all concerned, he is a great Doctor and would suggest anyone to go to him. And to my FB friends, if you have a problem, look him up. Take Care and Have a great day!
Dr. Lowrey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Darrell G Lowrey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgery Center Of Rome, 16 John Maddox Dr NW, Rome, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darrell G Lowrey in this video.
Dr. Darrell G Lowrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, GA.