Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daryl G Dykes has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daryl G Dykes has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Daryl G Dykes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daryl G Dykes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
DR. DYKES PERFORMED A KNEE REPLACEMENT ON ME IN 2005. I EXPERIENCED EXCELLENT TREATMENT BY HIM HIS STAFF AND ALL INVOLVED IN MY TREATMENT. I ALSO RECEIVED SUPERIOR TREATMENT AT SHELBY BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER WHERE I HAD SURGERY. I, QUIET LITERALLY, COULD HAVE WALTZED OUT THE DOOR. I NEVER USED THE WALKER THEY GAVE ME AND USED A CANE ONLY MINIMALLY.
Dr. Dykes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Daryl G Dykes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlabama Bone And Joint Clinic, 120 Cahaba Valley Pkwy Ste 100, Pelham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daryl G Dykes in this video.
Dr. Daryl G Dykes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pelham, AL.