Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daryl L Wieland has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Informatics
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Daryl L Wieland has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Daryl L Wieland is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Wieland is phenomenal. Her approach, her bedside manner, her ability to relay the details of what you can hope to expect before, during and following your surgical procedure is extremely comforting and reassuring. She is pleasant and exacts a level of expertise not easily matched or often seen with other practitioners. And I have seen my fair share of physicians. She explained in depth what would be involved and readily answered all of my questions and concerns. I was at ease with her surgical plan to address and correct my issue and by the time I was heading into surgery she held my full trust in her ability to perform the operation to my satisfaction. I would recommend her easily to friends, family and associates without any reserve or hesitation. While I'm only three days post-op myomectomy and nowhere near the finish line toward full recovery I am optimistic about the future and trust that things will only get better as I continue to heal and get stronger as the days go by.
24 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Daryl L Wieland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJacobi Medical Center, 1400 Pelham Pkwy S, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daryl L Wieland in this video.
Dr. Daryl L Wieland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.