Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 28
I absolutely Love Dr Bailey! He was very professional with all 3 of my pregnancies. He took his time to answer all questions and concerns and would get me in the same day if I had concerns. He would take the time to ask about my family and my husband thought very highly of him as well. We liked him so much that I went back to him for my 3rd pregnancy despite living closer to other hospitals. He is worth the drive and I had absolutely no issues with River District Hospital. The staff at RDH maternity were wonderful with all 3 of my deliveries! Also, his office staff are very pleasant and caring! I can't say enough good things about Dr Bailey and his staff! If you choose him, you are in the best hands possible!
I had a baby and after delivery for 4months i had a vaginal infection.Before Dr.Baily i was seeing another OB who couldnt find the root cause of my situation. All he was doing was putting me on meds.Finally i went to Dr.Baily for a second opnion and that say day visit he knew the root cause and treated it right away. within a hour i was all better vs. 4 months of pain! I had a vaginal tare from pushing and my 1st OB couldnt figure that out? I highly recommend Dr.baily. Love this OB!
20 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. David A Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSaint Clair Ob/Gyn, 4154 River Rd, East China, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Bailey in this video.
Dr. David A Bailey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East China, MI.