Dr. David Buchalter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Buchalter?

great doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2017

referred by a friend. Didnt rush me into surgery but when medication and Therapy failed, he replaced my knee. He told me EXACTLY what to expect and his staff was great. I have no pain and am playing golf 2 months later.

Posted on July 30th, 2017

I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Buchalter by my internist.However, being that I am someone who likes to check out my doctors reputation,I started asking friends and family members,if they had any recommendations on an excellent orthopedic surgeon. Dr.Buchalter's name repeatedly kept coming up,as the best hip and knee orthopedist.I went to see him, and was greeted by a wonderful staff.Once I was in the exam room, Dr.Buchalter answered all my questions,told me exactly what was going on,and offered me alternative choices for treatment.He recommended medication, cortisone shots, and physical therapy.It helped for awhile.Then I decided it was time for surgery.It was a breeze.My hip feels like new again, and I am now living pain free. Thank you for all your help.Dr. Buchalter.You are the best!!!!

STAY AWAY you are not a patient; you are an ATM machine. Don't expect to be able to ask any questions or expect an explanation. I don't know about his surgical ability; but he missed the class on "bedside manner"

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Great doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2017

I had my knee replaced by a so called superspecialist. It never was right. I saw Dr. BUCHALTER as a second opinion. He figured out what the problem was and performed the second surgery. I had less pain right after the surgery and knew that he had done a great job. Within a month I was back on the golf course. Thanks Dr. B

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Dr. Buchalter did an excellent job in giving me a complete knee replacement. He answered all my questions and concerns. Five weeks after surgery I am walking with no pain . Thank You I would highly recommend Dr. Buchalter for anyone needing hip or knee surgery.

great orthopedic doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2017

I came to Dr Buchalter because of my orthopedist is NY. He treated me with medication and Physical therapy and told me that I could have surgery when I could not walk more than 2 blocks without pain. He replaced my hip from the front. I was walking the next day and went home. I am back to golf and have zero pain. His staff is great and I recommend him to my friend. He also replaced my neighbors knee and she did just as well!

Dr Buchalter is a top hip and knee surgeon

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I was limping and saw several other doctors who told me it was my hip, my back or my knee. I saw Dr Buchalter. He did a complete physical and told me the problem was from my hip. He gave me a shot under xray and my pain disappeared. 6 months later he recommended hip replacement. He did it the new way from the front. I walked the next morning and went home in two days with only a cane. I was driving in a week and playing golf in a month. Do not consider going anywhere else.

Posted on April 20th, 2017

I am an 81 year old man who got his life back thanks to Dr. Buchalter..Had hip replacement surgery 8 weeks ago.Walking with no cane after 5 weeks, back to the gym after 6 weeks. Hoping for tennis at 10 weeks. The Dr.is thorough and answers questions truthfully. I like him a lot.

Top doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Recommended by my neighbor. Dr Buchalter explained the problem and gave me choices. When shots and PT didn't work, he suggested a knee replacement! He answered all my questions. The surgery was better than expected. 3 weeks afterwards I threw away my cane and after 6 weeks I was playing golf. The scar was nearly invisible! Better than my friends who had surgery elsewhere! Don't go elsewhere

Great Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I came to Dr. Buchalter after being referred by someone in my development. The office was very professional and Dr. Buchalter explained everything quite clearly. He gave me numerous options and treated my knee conservatively for three months. When it continue to get worse he explained that I could have surgery and there was a very good chance I could have significant improvement. He said I may not be perfect but I would certainly have an excellent chance of being better. He performed a new replacement and in a matter of two weeks I was walking with a cane and in four weeks I was walking without a cane and was in no pain. It's hard to believe that I was suffering for such a long time before Dr. Buchalter save my life. I would recommend everyone to him. He's a great doctor with great bedside manner and his staff is excellent.

Best orthopedist in boca raton delray beach

Posted on March 29th, 2017

I needed a hip replacement. I saw several doctors in the area and had Dr B do my surgery. He spent a lot of time explaining the surgery and did the Anterior Replacement. I went home the day after surgery and threw away the cane in a week. My limp is gone. I cant believe how easy this was. his office was great. They called me in the hospital to check on me and made sure I had everything I needed when I got home. No need to go anywhere else!!

SIMPLY OUTSTANDING

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Do yourself a favor, visit Dr. Buchalter before you let anyone else do it. Most everyone I talk to is astonished over my results; mobility, lack of pain, early resumption of activities.