Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Doerrfeld MD
Dr. David W Doerrfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Longview, TX (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Doerrfeld is affiliated with Good Shepherd Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Doerrfeld has 4 locations
701 E Marshall Ave Ste 512
Longview, TX 75601
Dr. David W Doerrfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David W Doerrfeld has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 15
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Doerrfeld - Posted on June 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Doerrfeld - Posted on July 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Doerrfeld - Posted on September 18th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Doerrfeld - Posted on June 21st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Doerrfeld - Posted on March 15th, 2012
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2015, 2008, 2009, 2016, 2010, 2017, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Doerrfeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. David W Doerrfeld Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Doerrfeld is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.