Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Fabi has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Before I met Dr. Fabi, I thought both my knees were the problem and I was almost unable to walk due to the pain. Dr. Fabi knew instantly that the problem was not with my knees but with my hips. My first hip was replaced 6 weeks ago and the second, 2 weeks ago. I feel like I have had miracle surgeries but without the surgeon, there would be no miracles. Two weeks post-op from the second replacement, I am walking and feeling like my old self. I know I am not the first to say it but, I feel blessed to have met Dr. David "FABI-ULOUS".
Dr. Fabi replaced both of my hips. He did this first, because I needed it, and second because I requested both be done at the same time. He performed the surgeries and did an absolutely stellar job. He's a true gentleman. And based on the results, he's an excellent surgeon. From the minute I met him, I knew I could completely trust him. If you're considering a surgery of this type I would highly recommend dr. Fabi. I'll appreciate what he did for me mary years into the future. Thank you Dr. Fabi. Your skill and dedication is truly, truly appreciate.
At age 49 I was diagnosed with avascular necrosis of the right hip. Treatment options for this disorder are very limited with total joint replacement being the most common treatment option. Scary to consider at such a relatively young age. I was referred to Dr. Fabi by my regular doctor. I got two additional doctors' opinions that supported Dr. Fabi'so recommendation. I had the anterior replacement done three weeks ago. I now have minimal pain and am walking comfortably without a cane or any other assistance. I highly recommend Dr. Fabi.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. David W Fabi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSan Diego Orthopedic Associates, 4060 4th Ave Ste 700, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Fabi in this video.
Dr. David W Fabi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Diego, CA.