Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Fabi MD
Dr. David W Fabi has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David W Fabi has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. David W Fabi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Best Sport Orthopedic Surgeon Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Fabi - Posted on April 12th, 2019
Dr. Fabi has done two total knees replacement for me. I am so blessed he was the one to take care my needs. I am very fortunate enough to have Dr. Fabi to be my "Only" Sport Orthopedic doctor in my lifetime. Thank You Dr. Fabi, I cannot expressed my gratitude to you for what you have done. With two new knees, I feel young at heart !
Skilled and Personable Surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Fabi - Posted on February 21st, 2019
I just want to say how pleased I am with the results of my total hip replacement performed four weeks ago by Dr. Fabi and his staff. After almost a year of pain and a severe limp, I am pain free and I can actually get back to enjoying long walks with the dog or playing golf! I can no longer use my bad hip as an excuse for my high scores! Dr. Fabi and his staff have been truly wonderful at making me feel confident of a successful outcome, and are totally involved with listening to me and easing whatever concerns I might have. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Fabi!
Highly recommend Dr. Fabi
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Fabi - Posted on February 7th, 2019
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fabi. I had a total hip replacement just 12 days ago and walked into his office with no walker or cane and, even more important, no pain. He is professional but also very kind and takes time to answer questions. The staff is also very nice. I highly recommend Dr. Fabi to anyone requiring joint replacement - and don't wait too long!
Hip Reconstruction Surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Fabi - Posted on December 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Fabi - Posted on December 23rd, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. David W Fabi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsSAN DIEGO ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES, 4060 4th Ave Ste 700, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Fabi, MD - Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery in San Diego, CA, in this video.
Dr. David W Fabi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.