Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Francyk has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David M Francyk has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Dr. David M Francyk has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David M Francyk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I had been having severe back pain and was recommended to see David Francyk by a friend. Thinking the worst for my pain- that is possibly a slipped disc causing the pain- I was worried. Fortunately, after some examination and magical OMT, my fears were relieved. His care that day and follow up 2 weeks later have me feeling so much better and pain free. I cannot thank him enough!!! He is truly a smart, considerate, and capable physician that I'd highly recommend.
Aside from the fact that Dr. Francyk has at least twice referred to my non-existent (as yet) "heart attacks" instead of a stent that I had, there's seemingly no urgency when this cardiac patient has symptoms that another doctor would likely make time for me because of (originally told soonest I could come in was two weeks) . Instead I had to wait and was turned away this morning because I was 9 minutes late because of complications associated with dropping my young son off (1st day) at a seasonal camp. I once had a PCP that had a 5 minute rule, but he himself never made you wait....the time rule implemented so that he could keep things moving...which he did without ever seeming to be in a rush. I've routinely waited as long as an hour in an exam room for him. This young DO brings distracting preconceptions w/him too.
David Francyk, OD looks young but do not let that scare you off. He is smart, straight forward, and most important, thinks outside the standard box. I would not trade him or his staff for an office with more experience. Every referral I have used from Dr. Francyk has been top notch. My husband and I have been patients for 4-5 years.
Dr. Francyk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid Martin Francyk Do, 2200 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. David M Francyk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.