Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David N Greenblum has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. David N Greenblum has the following 14 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Mental Illness
Showing 5 of 30
Because of him I was thrown into a early heartache and died 8 times in my sleep and now I remarried and now have to have a pacemaker put in all because of his ignorancee I am now 37 yrs old and I will never recommend him or will I ever go back to him he doesn't care about his patients at all just about the money I would continue to go to circles of care they truly care about there patients. I wished he could loose his license and no longer be able to practice in any state or county anymore.........
I cannot believe this man is allowed to practice. He is downright mean and very rude. My husband actually walked out of his office and told him off because he was extremely inconsiderate and out of line. He won't let you speak and then tells you how you feel instead of actually listening to you. It wasn't surprising to me to hear from many people that he is a complete waste of a human being.
I don't question this Dr.'s credentials, however he is a first class jerk. I had the misfortune of having to see this dr. while as an inpatient in Wuesthoff Medical Center. He was completely out of line with me, was very arrogant, acted as though he was being forced to see me, wanted to be somewhere else, and talked to me very condescendingly. I refused to answer his foolish questions because of his very unprofessional attitude and personality. The inpatient social worker told me this dr. is very mean to patients. Stay away from this awful person.
42 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. David N Greenblum accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital, 7600 Carroll Ave, Takoma Park, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David N Greenblum in this video.
Dr. David N Greenblum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Takoma Park, MD.