Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Kaufman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 30
I accidentally hit 3 stars on the review and was unable to change it for a month. I give this doctor 5 stars and would give more if I could. Have since taken my teenage daughter to Dr. Kaufman for the first time. He spent so much time explaining everything to her. She absolutely thought he was the best!
I switched to Dr. Kaufman at 19 weeks pregnant after an awful experience with a different doctor. Switching to Dr. Kaufman was the best decision I could have made. I saw him every prenatal visit and didnt have to deal with constant rescheduling and assistants. He is very thorough in answering questions and cocerns. He doesnt brush off concerns as "normal" but rather explains why they occur and how to ease them. He also didnt make me feel bad or get annoyed when i did ask a question. He is very straight forward and professional. I reccomend anyone to Dr. Kaufman. His staff is prompt, friendly and caring. Labor and delivery was an excellent experience thanks to Dr. Kaufman.
Love doctor Kaufman and would not go anywhere else. He genuinely cares about my health and always take the time to discuss my concerns and answer any questions.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2011, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. David J Kaufman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThunderbird Ob/Gyn, 5757 W Thunderbird Rd Ste W202, Glendale, AZ
Dr. David J Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.