Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David K Palmer has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. David K Palmer has the following 13 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Smoking Cessation
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Facial Trauma
Dr. David K Palmer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David K Palmer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Poor post-op up care, when headaches and right ear-ache developed after nasal surgery by Dr. Palmer.His assistants, who interviewed me before each post-up visit, were never in touch with me,, and were not always courteous. Although Dr. Palmer ordered various tests re the post-op issues, he never seemed intent on really getting to the cause of the problem. It was like he didn't really care. He also denied that weather conditions could be a factor with sinus issues. Dr. Palmer told me to see my primary doctor for headaches, and released me as a patient. I have since taken myself off Flonase (because of headaches and will see my primary doctor next week). This guy needs to retire - and soon.
Dr. Palmer is very friendly and has an excellent bedside manner. He put me at ease, explained things to me well, and seemed knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about me. I wish he could be my primary care doctor! He also came in within a minute of when the nurse left - I was out of the office within 20 minutes of my appointment time!
Dr. Palmer's office failed to clear a bill that had been settled and sent it to collections. Collections called me demanding over $400 including their ridiculous billing fee of $120. I called the Dr.'s office and the lady on the phone said that the bill was settled, then she paused and said she would have to call me back. 20 minutes later I get a call from the collection agency again saying that I only owed $70. When asked why $70, she told me that I owe $10 for the bill and $60 for half of their billing fee because the Dr.'s office was being courteous and paying for half of the fee. I mean, really? This should have never even GONE to collections. Dr. Palmer's office told me months ago that this was completely settled. It's their fault for letting it go to collections. Not mine. The billing department at the Dr.'s office are being completely irresponsible and wont even give me the courtesy of explaining this ludicrous situation. They've left it up to me to fight the collection agency over absolutely nothing. It's just completely unprofessional. Save yourself the hassle and see a Dr. with a professional courteous staff.
32 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. David K Palmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David K Palmer in this video.
Dr. David K Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.