Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David E Konigsberg has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David E Konigsberg has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. David E Konigsberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
I cannot say how much I love this doctor. My daughter has Fusion surgery for her scoliosis June 22,2017 by him .The surgery was 6 hours long every hour he had a nurse tell us how her surgery was going. I cannot express What a great doctor he is. My daughters surgery was on a Thursday when I tell you every day(5days) he came to see my daughter even on a SUNDAY till she was released from the hospital and That was late Monday night. Both his offices are hands down the best.
Dr. Konisberg did not thoroughly evaluate my daughter and when I asked if she needed an X-ray he insisted that she did not. When I asked how he could be sure that she did not have hip dysplasia his response was "because I'm that good!" He made me feel like a bad parent because I insisted on an X-ray and unfortunately he was wrong about my daughter and she does indeed have hip dysplasia. After he realized he was wrong he ran out of the room began pacing back and forth and back tracking his initial "diagnosis." Please stay away from this doctor!!!
I regard that i did not listen to your guy's these reviews on this jerk. I took daughter for the first visit and it turned out be the worst doctor i ever ever met. When we there, he had three patients going on at the same time. He was in and out different rooms. He was rude and inconcerned about child's condition. Never answer any question. When i tried to ask questions, he said he had to go. Never bring your child to there, he is useless.
youd imagine that an orthopedic doctor has experience with and knowledge of hip dysplasia. for years no doctor, including dr. konigsberg, would properly diagnose me. he flat-out refused to prescribe mri images or ct scans and was horribly uninterested in my case. he went solely off his xrays and told me that i had tendonitis and it would go away. a few years later, the pain was unbearable so i went to a different doctor. turns out that i have a birth defect that affected the growth of my hip sockets and had to have them reconstructed. would have known it sooner if a freaking mri was ordered.
Dr Konigsberg was very attentive to my son when he broke his arm. He spent time to explain what was going on and what was going to happen in the ER. He is extremely knowledgable friendly and gracious to my son and my family. His confidence and demeanor are very professional down to earth and relaxing to his patients. I Highly recommend him without any reservations.
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. David E Konigsberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Konigsberg in this video.
Dr. David E Konigsberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland Park, NJ.