Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David L Kosh
Dr. David L Kosh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Galt, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kosh is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento. Dr. Kosh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David L Kosh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David L Kosh has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. David L Kosh has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. David L Kosh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I don't think dr kosh knows that his billing department has dropped the ball and are trying to cover up their mistakes so they just call you up and say your no longer a patient due to non payment which was paid and guess what less then a week before I need my medication! Dr kosh should call his patients who the billing department dropped and listen to his staff with the rude non compassionate unprofessional attitudes- I need medication and will now just have to go off it wow nice job staff!
I love Dr Kosh, he is very kind, and positive, has a great sense of humor and takes care of all types of problem saving me a trip to a specialist. He delivered my daughters baby and he see's my whole family, I love him and I would only want another Dr in his office to treat me, I totally trust them all even the NP'S are great and I highly recommend Mike. But they are all great Kosh really knows how to pick employees with great personalities because he has one himself.
Dr. Kosh has been our family Doctor for 17 years. He has always been more than amazing!! I can not say enough about how wonderful he is. Once when I was in the hospital, and awaiting news about needing to go into surgery, he sat with me for over and hour just because I was scared. He waited until I was 'felt' ok before he went home to get some rest before the midnight procedure. He is kind, caring, and brilliant!! Everything you want in a doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kosh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. David L Kosh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David L Kosh, MD - Family Medicine in Sacramento, CA, in this video.
Dr. David L Kosh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.