Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ginsburg
Dr. David Ginsburg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Ginsburg is affiliated with UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, University Medical Center and Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ginsburg has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
It has been 10 years since I was diagnosed with MG . Dr. Ginsburg took excellent care of me , I was scared never having been sick before with anything other than bad colds. He talked me through every stage of the process, every test , and the medication I would need to take. He referred me to the cardiologist that did such a great job removing my thymus. I am grateful for both dr. Ginsburg and dr. Pokey. I'm still doing well 10 years later because of your work. Thank you!
My experience with Dr. Ginsburg was excellent. He's professional and caring, explains what tests he's going to have done and why and takes his time so you don't feel as tho' he is rushing to see his next patient. I saw him twice and fortunately my diagnosis was a good one. His staff is very nice and efficient. I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Ginsburg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Medical Center
Valley Hospital Medical Center
Desert Springs Hospital
St Rose Dominican Hospital
St. Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose De Lima Campus
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
28 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. David Ginsburg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Nevada School of Medicine, 1707 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Ginsburg in this video.
Dr. David Ginsburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.