Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Greenspan has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David L Greenspan has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. David L Greenspan has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David L Greenspan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Greenspan is very knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. He did my D &C, and was very professional, yet made me feel at ease. I am a medical healthcare professional so I know what a great service supposed to be and definitely Dr. Greenspan and all his staff are wonderful and pleasant. I would recommend without hesitation!
if you want fancy offices then go to Scottsdale. If you want to be treated by an expert on pre-cancerous cervical issues, than this is the place to go. dr. greenspan spent so much time with my husband and I going over the treatment I would need. He is both an ob/gyn and board certified Pathologist in gyn pathology giving him a greater expertise and understanding then most ob/gyn docs in this area. those who are meant to find their way here will!!!
Dr Greenspan knows his stuff! He is both kind and compassionate as well as VERY WELL educated in his subject matter! He has no problems learning new techniques or therapies for his patients well being! His staff is amazing, very personable and friendly yet professional as well! If Dr Greenspan were ever unable to figure out a problem, he has no problems asking for other help from fellow Drs. His patients well-being is at the complete center of what he does! He will do his 110% to put your mind at ease, wether you are a 1st or 2nd time mom in labor/delivery or going for an unscheduled/scheduled c-section or going in for an emergency surgery. He has been the #1 Dr that has saved my life as well as my childs. I could never praise him enough! Amazing Dr, knowledge as well as VERY convienent location and WONDERFUL staff!
Dr.Greenspan was one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I wanted to see a physician that is affiliated with a medical school and is up to date on the most crucial information as I have a family history of cancer and was aware that Dr. Greenspan is double-boarded and is an expert.Being from back East also, I am aware of the lack of good healthcare here in AZ and belive the best doctors you will find are located at St. Joe's and Good Sam. The office treated me with respect and I was given an appointment immediately. Keep up the good work!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. David L Greenspan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntegrated Medical Specialties, 600 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. David L Greenspan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.