Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Laitinen MD
Dr. David W Laitinen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seymour, IN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Laitinen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David W Laitinen has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. David W Laitinen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Laitinen - Posted on January 13th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Laitinen - Posted on July 25th, 2010
41 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. David W Laitinen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
More about Dr. David W Laitinen
Dr. Laitinen attended Emory University School of Medicine and completed his residency at Ohio State University. He joined the medical staff of Schneck Medical Center in 1983.
Locations & DirectionsVENU VEMURI DO, 225 S Pine St Ste 300, Seymour, IN
Dr. David W Laitinen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seymour, IN.