Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Majure has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David A Majure has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. David A Majure is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
This office is going down hill, on skates! That means FAST! Poor attitudes, poor work ethic and horrible bed side manner. Dr.'s, NP's and PA's act like they have no clue what they are doing. Management is no better. The girls at the front always seem overstressed and overworked, which makes for a bad first impression upon entering the facility. I would not take my dog there!
Dr. Majure is a young doctor with an old-school sense of caring and sensitivity. He followed up with me directly more than once following a scary lump that I came to see him for until it had resolved. I have not been to a doctor in years who has shown his level of interest and care. I would recommend him highly to anyone.
20 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Dr. David A Majure accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Majure, MD - Family Medicine in Mount Airy, NC, in this video.
Dr. David A Majure is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Airy, NC.