Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David N Palmer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David N Palmer has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. David N Palmer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr palmer had me scheduled for surgery to remove calcium deposits but not to repair torn tendon. When I asked him about how would the tendon be healed he told me I didn't have a tear when his PA had already confirmed with me that MRI showed I did. He was very unprofessional and over talked me when I would try to ask questions about my surgery. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy.
Great office and location, Dr. Palmer is great and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Waiting times are 2-3 minutes roughly so you can get on with your day. I am very happy I came to see Dr. Palmer he is very thorough he ask questions and listens taking your input into consideration. Best of all he reads notes from previous visits so you're not explaining everything over and over every visit, I hate that when you are made to feel like it's the first time ever talking to your doctor I like to know they know who I am and where we are in my treatment plan. Give them a try you won't be sorry.
he cleaned up what 3 other doctors miss diognosed
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. David N Palmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOptim Health, 210 E De Renne Ave, Savannah, GA
Dr. David N Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.