Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Pashman
Dr. David R Pashman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Elkins Park, PA and Jenkintown, PA (and 1 other location). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Pashman is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David R Pashman has 4 locations
261 Old York Rd Ste 530
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Pashman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David R Pashman has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. David R Pashman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David R Pashman - Posted on July 22nd, 2018
Dr. Pashman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1970
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. David R Pashman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David R Pashman, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Philadelphia, PA, in this video.
Dr. David R Pashman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.