Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Propst has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David A Propst has the following 6 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. David A Propst has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 74
Dr. Propt medical assistant Laura is rude and is very slow at contacting my pharmacy for medicine refills and doesn't follow up in a timely manner with voicemail that I have repeatedly left. Most of the time it is long periods of waiting to be seen just to have Dr. Propt being very aragent and he will speak over my concerns and he just dismisses anything I have to say. I'm so very happy that I no longer have to be a patient with Dr. Propt . I would not be recommended.
Had an appointment for my neck and shoulders where pain was an 8. He advised it looked like a pinch nerve and sent me to get an emg. The follow up from Dr. Propst was over a month after I got the emg completed. I got to the office after a month of agony and waited over 2 hours before the doctor showed up. No-one came in and apologized or advised that he was way behind.
Dr Propst is one of the most uncaring and arrogant physicians I have ever witnessed in my life. He was rude and short with my wife and would over speak her when she tried to talk to him. He would abruptly say, he don't know about anything, what?? We waited 3 1/2 weeks for first appt and take my advice, don't wait for him, find another caring physician. Carol and Cindy who work there are amazing and caring, those 2 awesome ladies need to find another employer!!
The front desk staff are very nice as are the nurses/assistants at OASWO; however, Dr. Propst is without a doubt the most arrogant, condescending physician I have ever encountered. I went to him for major lower back pain and after ordering an x-ray and MRI, said I could try "conservative" approaches but thought I really needed surgery. He also referred me to a pain management doc in the same office, then proceeded to bash that doc after reviewing the notes from my first injection. I wouldn't let him perform surgery on one of my trees, much less my back or spine. I will not return. I am getting a 2nd opinion from a neurosurgeon...
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Dr. David A Propst accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid A Propst Do, 7677 Yankee St, Dayton, OH
Dr. David A Propst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.