Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Kramer MD
Dr. Kramer is a General psychiatrist Board-Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. David completed his undergraduate studies at Cornell University. He received his Medical degree with honors at the University of South Florida and completed his Psychiatry training at the University of Pennsylvania. He has been in private practice in South Florida since 1997. He has broad experience in the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders, addiction, post-traumatic stress, and behavioral disorders. In addition, he has extensive experience in psychopharmacology and brief, cognitively-based psychotherapy, and the assessment and treatment of substance abuse disorders. He has served as Medical Director of several residential treatment programs and has been a member of the medical staff at several local psychiatric in-patient facilities. Dr. Kramer is dedicated to the practice of thoughtful, client-informed psychiatric medication treatment.
Dr. David R Kramer has 2 locations
150 E Sample Rd Ste 320
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
915 Middle River Dr Ste 114
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Dr. David R Kramer has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. David R Kramer has the following 7 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 3 of 3
You have been warned!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David R Kramer - Posted on April 17th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. David R Kramer - Posted on March 1st, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. David R Kramer - Posted on March 1st, 2012
28 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1991
Dr. David R Kramer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David R Kramer's office for more information.
1250 SW 27th Ave Miami, FL 33135
350 NW 70th Ave Plantation, FL : (954) 587-7520
Locations & Directions
Dr. David R Kramer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.