Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Racher
Dr. David A Racher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Racher is affiliated with Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital, Jackson South Community Hospital and South Miami Hospital. Dr. Racher has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Racher has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. David A Racher has the following 11 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Seizure Disorders
- Migraine Disorder
- Primary Headache Disorders
Showing 5 of 17
I waited an hour and 45 minutes to see Dr. Racher. There is NO excuse for this absurd wait time. This is a classic example of a Dr. who does not respect their patient's time. The least his office could have done was call patients and let us know he was running late so I could have arrived later or rescheduled but that would take consideration and minimal effort which is asking too much. Doctor only works 4 days a week until noon so getting an appointment is nearly impossible and takes 3+ months. Way too much effort and aggravation. First and last appointment to see this inconsiderate doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Racher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1978
Jackson Health System
Dr. David A Racher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Arts Neurology Group, 8940 N Kendall Dr Ste 802E, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Racher in this video.
Dr. David A Racher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.