Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Souvenir has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David B Souvenir has the following 13 expertise
- Weight Loss
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 15
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. David B Souvenir accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsKootenai Behavioral Health, 2003 Kootenai Health Way, Coeur D Alene, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David B Souvenir in this video.
Dr. David B Souvenir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.