Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Strong has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I saw this physician almost a decade ago. I errors in his medical notes and felt that his practice was unethical, wasteful, and dishonest. In my opinion, he should be audited and reviewed routinely (at a minimum). Also, his bedside manner was subpar and worse than any other emergency physician I've come across. I could never recommend this physician based on my experience!
The fact that Dr Strong works in a very busy ED and still manages to spend as much time at the bedside as he does is amazing. He is a caring, physician who you would want at your bedside in an emergent situation .
22 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. David Strong accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBoca Raton Regional Hospital, 800 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. David Strong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.