Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Newman
Dr. David W Newman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Newman is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center Fargo. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Newman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Showing 3 of 3
Dr, David Newman has been nothong short of remarkablein his appeoach and treatment of my rare endoccrinological condition, hypoparathyroidism , complicated with Diabetes Type II, hypertension, CKD Stage III, iron deficiency anemia, hypothyroidism (thyroidectomy) and a host of residual complications. Dr. Newman is an empathetic physician who listens closely to my concerns ad complaint. He has respondedpromptly with appropriate testing- i.e. ordering calcium levels, contacting my local hospital and ER facilities re crisis of hypocalcemia. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Newman to anyone seeking a competent endocrinologist who follows up with his patients. He has, and is willing to go the 'extra mile' in being available for consult after hours when needed. He also has a dedicated staff!
Dr. Newman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2007
Dr. David W Newman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BlueConnect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Newman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.