Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Woodhouse has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Wanted to give no stars but it wouldn't let me. My Father was a patient of Woodhouse and later had a major stroke and was paralyzed on one side from it, lost the ability to speak, and had to have a feeding tube. Woodhouse prescribed medicines that were hard to grind up to fit in the tube when later talking to the pharmacist he could have ordered liquid instead - ok, little thing. During office visits his bedside manner was the worst. Especially when later my Dad was on his death bed in the hospital he never stopped in the room, or came in to talk to us the family. We asked for a nurse to contact him to see if my Dad could have morphine to ease his pain because he was in a lot of pain and very agitated. Remember - my Father could not talk anymore. Woodhouse told the nurse No without even coming in to see for himself "because he doesn't like to see his patients incoherent". Another Doctor who was passing his room came in because he could hear the crying and he said he wished he could of helped because this was wrong but he wasn't our doctor and couldn't order the morphine. After my Father died in pain 3 days later we never had seen or heard from Woodhouse. I don't believe in curses but I cursed this man to have a painful death like my Father did.
Dr. Woodhouse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. David M Woodhouse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutter Regional Medical Foundation Care Center, 770 Mason St, Vacaville, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Woodhouse in this video.
Dr. David M Woodhouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vacaville, CA.